WorldSkills London 2011: 5-8 October

WorldSkills London 2011 will be the world's largest, international skills competition with young people from across the globe competing to be the best of the best in their chosen skill.
The competition takes place at ExCeL London from 5-8 October 2011. 150,000 expected visitors will see 1,000 competitors from 50 countries/regions competing in 45 skill areas over four exciting days of competition. Visitors can Have a Go at dozens of skills ranging from electronics to plumbing, creative arts and fashion to cabinet making. This is our opportunity to inspire future generations of skilled, high-quality professionals.
Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey I am trying to use Ansys to model a K joint of tubular section. So my problem is, I want to check the strenght of K joint with tubular...
I needed a NC Tactile pushbutton in a project, I layed the PCB design and sent it to the FAB House and then I found that its very hard for...
need information about power system projects
To those fellow Filipinos who want to take the REE, RME or PEE Board Exam, here are the qualifications: Qualifications of Applicant for Registration as Professional Electrical Engineer. - Any...
Have you noticed how many times the Wi-Fi in our mobile, laptops and tablets remains idle and keeps on consuming power? I just got an idea which could be your...