World's Largest Standalone Building : New Century Global Center @ China

New Century Global Center at China is world's largest standalone building. The specs of the building are quite amazing. The building is 500 meters long and 400 meters wide and is whooping 100 meters high! The overall floor area is 18,298,600 sq.ft.
โ€‹
CGC-3 CGC-2 CGC-1 โ€‹
โ€‹
What I think is that the China will seriously compete with UAE for the best, biggest and the latest in constructions. What say?โ€‹

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    With a floor space of 1.7 million square meters, that building is big enough to house 20 Sydney Opera Houses, or three times larger than The Pentagon. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I love magnanimous constructions. From what I read, this building is supposed to house offices, conference rooms, a university complex, two commercial centres, hotels, an IMAX cinema, a "Mediterranean village", a pirate ship and skating rink! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is it a building or a city? At 1.7 million square meters with a massive artificial beach complete with sunsets and sea breezes, the New Century Global Center defies imagination.

The Largest Building Ever Constructed Has Opened in China
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    heh.. nothing compared to the future CE HQ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    heh.. nothing compared to the future CE HQ..
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I saw a problem to know the output of the below mentioned code.. โ€Ž#include int fun() { static int num = 40; return num--; } int main() { for(fun();...
Hi, I was just wondering about LIFE as a BIG PICTURE and how to get things handled. So I'll be making a note of the most important things that I've...
The purpose of doing this (from my INTRO THREAD) : A little background story : I've had enough of trolls,pictures,videos and all that useless stuff which has successfully spammed such...
Well you've heard Overclocking of Processors, but Overclocking the brains ? Rubbish, isn't it? Same were my expression when I first read the article on Overclocking the Brain. The headset...
Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...