World Environment Day..!

Today is the World Environment day..!

I will try to use paper bags from today. You guys done anything today to protect our Environment.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    [​IMG]

“Biodiversity — Ecosystems Management and the Green Economy” -

I have heard many talks on this issue but only few i have followed so trying to implement everything!
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    "Kick The Habit: Towards A Low-Carbon Economy” which is keen on usage of products and machinery that promote low-carbon economies and lifestyles.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    "Kick The Habit: Towards A Low-Carbon Economy” which is keen on usage of products and machinery that promote low-carbon economies and lifestyles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys please suggest me some book for network programming in java which is specifically meant for network programming only
Google has given its support to an ambition plan to bring high-speed Internet access to more than 3 billion people in the world who now lack broadband connections. Google joined...
AT&T, USA's top phone company is planning to invest $1 billion in building four undersea cables to Japan and rest of Asia in order to expand its network services; senior...
We published following posts on VoiCE. Make sure you didn't miss out on anything - Talk More On Mobile. It Prevents Two Types Of Brain Tumor! - CrazyEngineers Today is...
i have come through civil engineering softwares setup,ebook and video tutorials and want to share with you ppl.hope you like thanks < Advertising Not allowed >