CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • gohm

MemberAug 3, 2008

Well, there are two kinds:
    telecommute and at home jobs

telecommute requires your current job to allow you to work from home a day or two a week usually via network link on your computer, phone, etc.

most work from home job offers are either scams or very low wages. There are a couple telemarketing firms that employ people to work from their computer at home to take orders like a remote call center.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberAug 3, 2008

Hey Gohm,
    I was talking about second kind of jobs ie. 100% working from home.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberAug 3, 2008

oh tats a better option!!provided ur employer has faith in you,there are many companies who follow these policeis,though mostly they are stuck to sales position
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberAug 4, 2008

Diff-

The second half of my post then addresses what you are after. I've only knowledge of a couple of legit work from home businesses here in the US (excluding amway/avon as you leave your house for that) and they are all telemarketing/sales, as in taking orders from infomercials or food delivery. I am also excluding starting your own business as well from this.
    Cancel
  • NashG

MemberJan 21, 2009

Hi,
    Engineers are always creative to do different type of work.they just need a start to show their talent.It's not a problem for them to work from home.

<snipped>
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberJan 21, 2009

Hi guys ,
    Any idea about the place or any information on this in Hyderabad India ia needed , please share if anyone have any .
    Cancel
  • priestess

MemberApr 29, 2009

I work at home and it's safe 😀 The only denger is I stay too long out walking my dog, cos the weather is beautiful now 😀 seriously, if you deal well with time management it's a perfect solution especially for all computer jobs that demand silence and focusing. If you're looking to work at home in IT industry I can recommend you searched <removed by admin> Might be helpful for a start. It also depend if you want a permanent job if you mean "safe" in that sense it all depends on the agreement with your employer.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register