CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberAug 28, 2008

Wordpress Vs. Blogger

This debate intends to find out the popular choice of world famous blogging platforms among the crazy engineers from all around the world.

I've tried both Wordpress & Blogger in past - and I'm finally happy with Wordpress.

What I love about wordpress is the ability to choose from millions of free themes available on the Internet. Its also highly customizable and has very easy to use admin panel ;-).

That's enough for me to use wordpress.

What do you think?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 28, 2008

Likewise, I used both Wordpress and Blogger.

For now I prefer Blogger because its easy to customize, and new features are always coming out. If you have your own domain name, you can point it towards you Blogger blog for free 😀

If you have your own hosting space (with mysql enabled), its recommended you get the wordpress platform installed on it . At least that way you are in full control of your blog and 100% customize it.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberSep 1, 2008

As far as the features and options are concerned, Wordpress has more options. I started off with Wordpress initially, but Blogger provides, atleast to me, a better user interface and plus, its more popular in non commercial areas which suits my personal blog.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register