WordPress 3.3 Drag & Drop Media Uploader

I just stumbled upon one of the coolest features in the next version of Wordpress - 3.3! It supports very cool drag and drop media uploader. All you have to do is drag your media files (photos and videos) to your wordpress media uploader and WP will take care of everything. I'm yet to try out this feature on my test machine, but if anyone gets a chance to try it out - do share your thoughts here. Looks like WP team has also revamped the whole admin bar (frankly speaking, I don't like it!) in the next version.

Great features lined up! Waiting for you, WP 3.3!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    "drag and drop media uploader" - Awesome!
    That was very much needed. I will have to check out the other features too. I hope no one is let down.
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    i come to know certain things here..which i never even heard of before....thanks CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys...will you please help me in the following topic : -how to amplify signals of very small strength(in the order of nano volt )? -which cables should be used...
Hi, im John from the philippines, i would like to seek help in making my project, namely Automated Gardening Network, this composes a "Lawmower" and a "Water sprinkler". The water...
Hi, I just wanted to stop in and say Hello to all of you. I’m new to this forum and looking forward to meeting you guys and girls. Have Fun!...
Biography of Steve Jobs being published by Simon & Schuster will release officially on October 24. I have read a book about Steve Jobs long back called 'iCon.' It gave...
After registering for online form filling for the Gate exam many did not recieved the login ID for futher processing. What are students doing for this?