Wireless electricity

Hi, Fellas... I am a final year B.tech Student and want to make a Project on Wireless Electricity.. Can someone help me out in this thing...??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    luckyicecool
    Hi, Fellas... I am a final year B.tech Student and want to make a Project on Wireless Electricity.. Can someone help me out in this thing...??

Since we can't read your mind, you will have to tell us what help you need 😀
  • luckyicecool
    luckyicecool
    I meant.. how to produce wireless Electricity... what is the basic concept.. n any... related information..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The tool is wedge shape object of hard material. It is usually made from H.S.S. Beside H.S.S. machine tool is also made from High Carbon Steel, Satellite, Ceramics, Diamond, Abrasive,...
Guys anyone know about Daffodil And United Health Group Companies?? What's their CTC?
I am d student of 2nd year mechanical branch of shankaracharya college,raipur.I wanted to know something more about trainning period: what are the fields, what will be the best for...
FORA.tv - Elevation Partners Director and Co-Founder Roger McNamee
what is axle guidance. I was looking for some matter on axles when i saw term axle guidance and along with it telescopic axle guidance. I tried to search it...