WIRELESS BATTERY SHARING

Project Abstract / Summary : The Idea of Sharing Battery power in Mobile phones just like Easy-Going Bluetooth modules is novice and not widely implemented. Here we Provide with a cheaper way of transferring battery from one phone to other without use of OTG CABLE(i.e without any physical connection between phones). Hence I am making an effort of shifting from wire charging to Wireless Charging .
The Overview of the Working Principle goes here.
In wireless charging, the current coming from the wall power outlet moves through the wire in the wireless charger, creating a magnetic field. The magnetic field creates a current in the coil inside the device. This coil is connected to the battery and the current charges the battery. The two induction coils in proximity combine to form an electrical transformer.
• The magnetic field produce by one of the mobile phone is used to charge the create the current in the other phone which acts as a source for the charging point for the other phone .
• This technology can be used to transfer our battery among any of our neighbour phone
Motivation
Motivated by the new era of wireless technology.
Component
  • Copper insulated coils
  • Two npn CTBC 535B transistor
  • Few wires
  • Two small switches
Image Representation :- [​IMG]

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I believe in imparting best Technology to the society i live in. Everyone being Social wants to remain connected to society. Mobile phones have become an integral part of everyone's life. In Layman Language, Survival without your phone charged is a phobia of being disconnected from the society. The situation when you are short of battery and have an urgent task to complete is horrific. Sharing of Internet Data ,Talk-times, all of us have heard, But SHARING OF BATTERY is a NOVICE idea.This Project is un-precedent and is going to be viral soon but my main motive is to make this technology available to common masses and that too at very genuine and affordable prices.

Project Highlights : The competition in which i am participating is CRAZY ENGINEERS, the sense of CRAZY I Consider as, doing something that is crazy , with the utmost Zeal and passion to Serve the Common Man (not only the rich I-Phone Generation). The perspective of my project is Global serving and Generous One. Since Number of people competing for GENERAL CAUSE TECH are Rarer, This makes my Project STAND OUT from other worthy entries. At Last, if other project come in flying colors, They will inspire me and expand my Boundaries of Imagination and my Tech Spirit.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: DR B R AMBEDKAR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JALANDHAR
City: JALANDHAR
State: PUNJAB
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

• ŞHÍVÃ ýâđâv
    ŞHÍVÃ ýâđâv

Same idea came to me but my friends are saying that its so crazy 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In case you didn’t notice, today is Pi day. To mark this occasion hard drive manufacturer Western Digital have unveiled the PiDrive. PiDrive is storage device designed to work with...
Western Digital hard disk suddenly becomes unresponsive and inaccessible. Is there such experience and what's the likely solution with limited solution.
Project Abstract / Summary : Walking stick is an innovative stick designed especially for visually disabled people, helping them becomes self sustained and connecting them to technology. Our prime purpose...
Project Abstract / Summary : REMOTE GROCERY INDICATOR Gone are the days when one is so free to check daily the grocery requirements. Everything is going online and high-tech with...
Hi awesomes, What is redhat linux job profile and job responsibilities? How is career growth in this job?