wireless battery charger

Can we develop a system in our device(almost mobile phone) which will charge the battery of the device from other device like other phones and laptops and tv without any charger or wire or usb..?if it will happen then the battery problem of samsung phone will be solved 😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Rashmi Yadav
    Can we develop a system in our device(almost mobile phone) which will charge the battery of the device from other device like other phones and laptops and tv without any charger or wire or usb..?if it will happen then the battery problem of samsung phone will be solved 😀
    Wireless charging is possible but not exact way you say.
    Have a look at this module :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Linus Torvalds : ​Greg Kroah-Hartman : ​Steve Rostedt : ​
Hi frnds, I got 2390 in IPU MCA CET 2014(gen. Delhi) plz suggest which I can expect to get? And which college is the best in terms of placemnt BCIIT,RDIAS,DIAS,MERI,VIPS.......plz...
I want the videos on India's defence policy. Long time back there was a show on either DD, Loksabha TV or Rajyasabha TV. I forgot what is the name of...
No this is not a medical device. Hence posted here. Quote: At 38 pounds, it’s the worlds lightest folding chair... that can take you 8 miles at up to 6...
Can someone explain the difference between int main() and void main() functions in C or C++ programming language. Please provide code with explanation.