wipro Vs syntel

can anyone please tell which one is better for freshers ( btech in ece) among syntel and wipro?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Wipro definetly..
    Friends from my batch -2008 got placed in syntel in 2007(3rd year) and syntel never called them.
    they waited for 6-8 months after completing their B.tech.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    One of my friends was placed in Capgemini as a Software Developer (fresher). After one month initial training period, she was put into Testing. And she no say in this matter. She obviously had to continue working as a tester. But she was not satisfied with her job, so she resigned and the notice period was of 3 months. Again she was in a fix, because 3 months working as Tester does no good to her (according to me) if she wants to go into Development.

Yesterday I met two of my friends working in the IT industry (Persistent and NESS). They said they were frustrated with their jobs, there was nothing they were doing that could add value to their skill set.

I have no idea how these IT Companies treat Freshers. Last I heard, Syntel was blacklisted. I'm not sure! One of my friend is still awaiting her joining letter from Syntel, it's been around 5-6 months.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Merga_Electra
    can anyone please tell which one is better for freshers ( btech in ece) among syntel and wipro?
    I noticed that you are from electrical and communication trade , why are you willing to join IT/Software industry?
  • Merga_Electra
    Merga_Electra
    yah i am from electronics and communication.. apart from electronics based subject we also have subjects like c, dbms, coa, data communication and networking in our curriculum.. and IT as far as my knowledge is concerned is technology+communication.. so i think IT suits our trade..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renaissance 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Delhi Technological University. It is one of the biggest university technical festivals in india, in terms of number of people participating and...
Hi all, which is the better option doing projects in matlab or labview?
Hi Everyone. I am thinking to do project on Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing using Matlab. . .but don't know exactly what it is. . .so can anyone explain me. ....
With the decade long Afghan war in Pakistan's tribal eareas, terrorism needs to be eliminated. USA claims that drone strikes are for destroying militant bases. But there is more in...
Hello guys! I am very new to CAD and I am looking to create a 3D model of the attached part. Its pretty simple but I just don't know how...