Windows 8 phone supports Indian accent!

So we've the good news finally - at least there's a company that understands that Indian English accent is a bit tougher to crack and has updated their software accordingly. I learn that the Windows phone 8 support several worldwide languages including Indian accent.

If anyone on CE owns or has used Windows phone 8, please tell us how good is the speech recognition software?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, how to design the value for smoothing and filter capacitor values for switched mode power supplies. please anyone help me out.
Dear all, please let me know the working of transil clampers
hi friends, i want to know some thing about this forum...........as i am new in this forum so i don't know that where to post these types of threads in...
1. It seems pointer work is suspicious in the following code however it prints the result successfully. Please tell me why this program not gives error. char *fun(){ char *temp...
I have forgotten my old username and my original email has been since deleted, therefore I could not recover myself. I decided to let the computer reengineer myself by taking...