Windows 7 pirated version available in Indian market

Software piracy has been the biggest concern for top software makers, especially in countries such as India and China

Windows 7 Home Premium can be bought for Rs.50.

Read this article
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    in INDIA you can get any pirated software on paying a very small price in NEHRU MARKET DELHI....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    OMG its very soon!!!

the pirated version 😔
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    in DELHI only in NEHRU PLACE where you can find any pirated software....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Guys I guess it is not necessary to discuss where you find pirated copies in Delhi or any place here on CE.. :evil:
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    English-Scared
    Guys I guess it is not necessary to discuss where you find pirated copies in Delhi or any place here on CE.. :evil:

ok.sorry....
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Update:-
    About 50,000 pirated DVDs of Microsoft Windows 7 are estimated to have been sold here since the official launch on Oct 22, generating unaccounted business of around Rs.50 lakh (nearly $100,000).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

new feature of Google search which is capable of recognizing when you are searching for a music artist, album or track, and can offer you direct links of the songs,...
Hello, I am not actually an engineer, but as prospective engineering student I thought that this would be a good place to get some advice on looking at different college...
Hello, if one is looking to go into software engineering, should he major in computer engineering, or computer science (assuming of course that the college they are looking at doesn't...
Sir / madam, My question is Find the missing number 16 [210] 14, 14 [156] 12, 12 [ ? ] 10 a. 110 b. 100 c. 120 d. 90 Advance...
Quick Heal CEan of the month October 2009 is... 😁CEan - vik001ind😁 ​ CEan vik001ind joined CE in September 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE. Although a...