Wind Turbine in Digsilent

Hi,

I have implemented a wind farm in Digsilent Power Factory, and now Ι am trying to run some simulations and see how the output power generated from the wind farm, varies dynamically with the wind speed.
More specifically, Ι am running a DPL script, which reads the wind speed data for 24 hours (every 15 minutes for a whole day) from an excel file, and for each wind speed value, a power flow calculation is executed. The wind farm output power, changes as expected every 15 minutes according to the wind speed, but the simulation plot output (wind farm output power vs time), shows only the plot corresponding to the last calculated value of output power. Is there any way to create a dynamic plot and see how the output power changes for the whole day? In other words, how can I plot each value at each time interval, without effectively being replaced by the next value before it is plotted?

Thanks for your time.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I remember during my college days, my friend from Industrial engineer would modify his motorcycle [Yamaha RX-100] every 15 days and add something new. He'd done all kinds of tweaks...
There are so many motorcycles in Indian market that it's always difficult to choose the best one. Why not collect first hand information from all our CEans about the best...
Can anyone post a simply graphic design code in c or c++? (the output of the code should look like a design(example:name or ball shape)
It happens with me many time that I had to copy some files from my pen drive to our college lab and the moment I plugged in my pen drive,...
Check this out guys! BOTIX is a 2 day hands-on workshop that focuses on introducing participants to the world of robotics. Split over 4 sessions participants are introduced to various...