wind turbine foundation

My boss has asked me to look up information about "there is a rock anchor system which is used where the towers are erected where there is no top soil." I have never heard about this being done before and can't seem to find any information about it on the web. Has anyone had experience with this or can point me in the right direction?

Replies

• Normtoomanconst
    Normtoomanconst
    Take a look at this hyperlink. These guys are associates of mine and it might be what you're looking for: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    Thanks for sharing this link..
  • blackarrow
    blackarrow
    wow Nice one , do u have same for steam power turbine or Gas turbine power plant .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain me how to fetch user's contact from his GMAIL or Yahoo mail accounts? I have seen some where it is possible, but don't know how it can...
Here is a simple CATIA tutorials for beginners which aims at Introduction and PAD, pocket commands. Go through it. I will give you simple drawings to be made according to...
Hi Everyone, I am Christopher, and many of my friends call me Christophorus for short😉. Well, I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria and...
hello i have a mini project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea...
Friends, First go through this video. Feel free to ask doubts. [video=youtube;sy8QkV5KE_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8QkV5KE_U[/video]