Will you use Google Neighbourly App?

Google's started rolling out the '#-Link-Snipped-#' app as a part of its 'Next Billion Users' app. The app lets you ask questions like "Which is the best school in this area?", "Where can I get fresh paneer?" et.al; and get answers from people who live in your neighbourhood. 

The key success factor of this app is going to be the number of people who're using this app. As far as I know, no one in my area is using this app.

I'm curious to know - will you use this app? 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

If I want some info from a neighbour, I’d rather ask directly than on the net. 

I am uncomfortable with the anonymity of the www.

Why am I then in CE?

I got into CE only after a considerable investigation. It wasn’t a casual click.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've read about the benefits of standing desks; but never used one. I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be working on my computer while standing. I'm curious to know if...
We have a presentation competition coming up in December and need Mechanical Seminar topics that are current. Any suggestions?So far I have shortlisted these: Magnetic Levitation TrainHydrogen Wire CarPistonless PumpsGreen...
The automotive engine is a complex component, and an independent fuel cell stack can not be used as an automotive engine. It must be combined with fuel supply system, oxidizer...
I am  a final year computer engineering student, Am in need of final year project idea in the field of agriculture, health or envronment ..probaly image processing projects or internet...
Engineer (UK) says: Sarens’ behemoth – the SGC-250 – was officially launched on November 9, 2018 at the Port of Ghent, Belgium, where it demonstrated its slewing and hoisting capabilities.The...