Will you fill out our survey about robotics?

Hi,

We are a group of students from KTH and LiTH in Sweden researching the current needs and uses of robots on different markets. Technology today is very extensive, but technology itself is not enough to fill the needs of the user. Therefore, we need your help to find out what your ideal robot would look like and your thoughts on previous encounters with robots, no matter how big or small.

We would greatly appreciate your inputs, feel free to fill out this survey and help us develop the best possible solution for your specific needs.

https://goo.gl/forms/9yi4PsZCxOPUG8px2

Best regards,

Terran team

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The new e Commerce Policy has been enforced in India on February 1, 2019. As expected, the big boys of the e-commerce have been seriously affected and now we've the...
WiFi 6 aka IEEE 802.11ax is coming and it matters a lot more than you'd think. I thought I'd start a discussion to talk about the newest WiFi standard and...
So to start out why on earth this was first put onto the system? Is this a real job offer here at this COMPANY OR JUST TO HELP ME WITH...
Hi,We are expanding our Services in the MEP field in USA and need any help and experience in this regard, firstly to clearly know the target audience for this kind...
I am a student from 2nd year. i have a mini project for my college project expo. i need abstract for fabrication of solar irrigation system and abstract for automatic...