CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 12, 2007

Re: gre /job

Depends on your GRE scrore 😁

Jokes apart, in my opinion, having a work experience will always help!

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • abhimanipal

MemberJul 13, 2007

i got a 1400 ... gpa of around 7.4
    Cancel
  • Elisa

MemberJul 13, 2007

Here in Australia, getting a job will not be a problem. But as Biggie suggested, spend at least two years in the industry. It will be an added advantage.
    Cancel
  • dish

MemberJul 13, 2007

Hey...

As per my opinion everthing depends on how you are thinking. If you ask me than experience should fall in must criteria for MBA degree but if you ask me for technical side than i said you go directly for the higher studies...should wait for the experience. As in technical studies does not make much difference if you don't have experience...but in MBA it really does......
    Cancel
  • integratdbrains

MemberJul 16, 2007

I agree with dish.

Crystal clear.If you are aiming top 50 give your test once more.Think of some part time job in the industry.(though industries don't offer one) you will have to give 8 hrs to job if you want to get into techie job. After that studies... take this chance only if you are well determined.
    A till sluggish attitude towards studies in the middle of the race can hamper your performance.So think practically.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register