Will one year break cause problems in placements via CDAC?

sir I have done M.tech in Embedded and VLSI design and I am 2012 december passed out and there is a year break .If I do the DIVESD course ..in Feb 2014.Would there will be any problem during placement due to one year gap?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - the break won't be a problem if you have a valid reason to justify it. It all depends on how you convince the recruiters, if they really care about it. If your reasons are valid, you can use your break as your biggest advantage.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    No problem. CDAC gives you a diploma plus lot of opportunities for placements

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata DOCOMO, one of the leading names in mobile data services in India, has launched a new dongle called the Tata Docomo Photon Max Wi-Fi which offers free national roaming...
Curious to know if there's a minimum speed at which a vehicle can travel? I'm talking about 4-wheelers and did an experiment while parking the car in the parking area....
This may be better in Debates or Biotech. However may fit in here as well. Gaming principles are being looked at to develop devices that may improve patient compliance. https://www.mddionline.com/article/g...lead-fun-and-health-will-follow?cid=nl.mddi01
Google India has decided to lend a helping hand to the voters of the country with a dedicated portal that accumulates all the relevant information regarding politics, parties and the...
Does anyone have any idea about security & performance testing of mobile application? I am testing android & iphone apps but need some help. If anyone has any idea please...