Will Apple Remain Apple After Steve Jobs?

The majority of Apple's success and fan following is because of the man who was master at making people believe him - Steve Jobs. But after passing of Steve Jobs in 2011, do you think Apple will continue to be 'The Apple' it is today?

Replies

• Shobhan Mankad
    Shobhan Mankad
    I guess its pretty early to comment on whether it will be successful in giving us the 'Apple' feel or not. however, i am pretty sure of one thing, that they will do whatever in their reach to not loose the 'apple touch'.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I dont think the quality of products they make would be effected. But , they may take more time to do research and releasing products may get delayed.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have doubt .. apple will continue its innovation. Jobs was the only man with so much creativity and design in technology field. The man who Co-Founded Pixar then director of The Walt Disney Company
    Apple needs innovation in design, interface and luxury to be in market.
    Other wise if some need performance and lots of sw/application why they should not choose windows/android.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Someone who is motivating is now no more... The development might have a set back... But if there are employees, who have good motivation and love towards the company and if they are as innovative as Steve Jobs and think it is gonna benefit them and their company and also, thinking Apple as theirs, yeah! But, will this be the case?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, I'd not credit Jobs for the product design. Jobs was more of a sales guy who knew how to make people believe him and add his charisma to every product that Apple produced.

The designer behind all successful products is Mr. Jonathan Ive; who was recently awarded knighthood by the queen of England.
    The_Big_K
    Well, I'd not credit Jobs for the product design. Jobs was more of a sales guy who knew how to make people believe him and add his charisma to every product that Apple produced.

The designer behind all successful products is Mr. Jonathan Ive; who was recently awarded knighthood by the queen of England.
    Woah... Nice to know about this... But still, we can't imagine Apple and Microsoft without Jobs and Gates!!!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Woah... Nice to know about this... But still, we can't imagine Apple and Microsoft without Jobs and Gates!!!
    This is what happens. The real talent and struggle rarely gets the recognition it deserves.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    I thought Steve Jobs who been with pixar and Disney was designer of apple products ....
    I have to elaborate my knowledge on this.
    Dancer_Engineer
    This is what happens. The real talent and struggle rarely gets the recognition it deserves.
    Whatever the talent is, there should be a leader to channelise it... A lead like Jobs or Gates... In that sense am saying this...
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Whatever the talent is, there should be a leader to channelise it... A lead like Jobs or Gates... In that sense am saying this...
    And as a good leader, it is his responsibility to let the talent / struggle of the person behind the invention be recognized and given the exposure.
    Dancer_Engineer
    And as a good leader, it is his responsibility to let the talent / struggle of the person behind the invention be recognized and given the exposure.
    Whoz doing that in the cost of the brand?
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Whoz doing that in the cost of the brand?
    Well if the product was never invented or created, what would these guys have done?
    Being a leader is not a one-man show, it involves the co-operation of all the people who are working towards building something innovative. But when it comes to recognition / fame why is the real inventor belittled? Why should only the leader get all the praise, recognition and love from around the World?
    Like Anoop, even I once believed that Jobs was the designer behind all the Apple products.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

U.S. President Obama has asked American companies not to look for engineers in India and China. "Employers today are looking for most skilled, educated workers. I don't want them to...
Indian Government is surely taking lot of e-steps to make the lives of Indians easier. Very soon, you won't have to visit the local, dirty, smelly Government offices frequently to...
ANALOG CIRCUITS: characteristics and equivalent circuits(large and small signal) of diodes,BJT,JFETs and MOSFET simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifier, biasing and bias stability of transistior and FET amplifiers. Amplifiers: single...
The popular game on ios and android is now available on Facebook. The game got leaked a little ahead of its launch today 😀 .The game was scheduled to launch...
can you suggest me some topic for my final year engineering project in computer field except making web sites.