WickedLeak Wammy Titan 3 Phablet Is Up For Pre-Order In India For Rs. 16,990

WickedLeak has launched its new Android Jelly Bean powered phablet, the Wammy Titan 3. This phablet has a 5.7 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution IPS panel display that offers a pixel density of 390 pixels per inch. The display is protected by a Dragon Trail Glass and it incorporates the One Glass Solution display technology to make the phablet thinner and lighter. The phablet runs Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with the help of a 1.5 GHz MTK 6589 quad-core processor along with a PowerVR SGX544MP GPU and 1GB of RAM. The internal memory is a generous 16 GB and if you run out of storage space you can pop in a microSD card of up to 64 GB. The Dual-SIM phablet uses micro-SIM cards and works in WCDMA+GSM and GSM+GSM configurations.

Wammy Titan 1
Wammy Titan 2 Wammy Titan 3 Wammy Titan 4

A while back you might have gone through our review of the Wickedleak Wammy Note Review & Hands-On where we were quite unhappy with its camera. In order to eliminate this problem WickedLeak has given this phablet a 13 MP rear camera with a BSI (Backside Illuminated) sensor and LED flash for better low light photography. The front camera comes with a larger 5MP sensor and supports Skype Video calling. The Wammy Titan 3 comes with GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB connectivity and contains a host of sensors like gravity, proximity, ambient light, magnetic and gyroscope. The phablet is powered by a 3200mAh Li-Pol battery and is shipped with a USB Cable, charger and a flip case in black and white variants. The phablet is now up for pre-order on the #-Link-Snipped-# website for Rs. 16,990 and will be shipped to customers by 1st December 2013.

So what do you think about the newest offering from WickedLeak? Does it resemble the Samsung Galaxy Note III in looks? Let us know in the comment section below.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Does its looks resemble the Samsung Galaxy Note III?
    As my sentence formatting is weak (otherway you can say that my English is weak), I am reading grammar books & I have learned that 'looks resemble' is improper statement.
    It must be like : 'Does it resembles the Samsung Galaxy Note III'

Oh! so off-topic. Shoot me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Edited. Thanks! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we all know Android 4.4 Kitkat has been released by Google and android-fans and gadget-owners all over the world are looking forward to receiving this update on their smartphone...
Yamaha, the Japanese bike manufacturer, may soon launch its new sports bike - Yamaha R25 in Europe, Japan as well as India (throughout Asia). Some reports suggest that we might...
Why railway tracks fill with lot of stones?
Hi all , I Just completed MCS..so I am confused for which I start my career.....Website Development using PHP or java else learn Android ,IOS,iPhone. In Mobile development there short...
I was brushing my teeth this morning. And while I was applying toothpaste on my brush i observed the motion of paste. It was centrefilled and I wondered how exactly...