CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Marwano • 09 Jan, 2012
maximum efficiency occurs when p copper = p core why?
@aarthivg • 09 Jan, 2012
  • Condition for maximum efficiency of transformer can be obtained by differentiating the efficiency equation of the transformer with respect to the load factor
  • load factor can be defined as the ratio of operating load of transformer by full load of transformer
By solving, we get
P core loss = square of load factor *pcopper loss
From the above equation it can be defined as the maximum efficiency of the transformer occurs at a load factor at which the iron losses is equal to copper losses.
The efficiency of the transformer changes with the load . The efficiency of the transformer will be maximum at certain load when the copper losses is equal to the core losses i.e, maximum efficiency of the transformer will be attained when the copper losses at particular load should be equal to the no load losses.
@aleem293 • 21 Nov, 2013 prove the maximum efficiency of the transformer... Reply plz
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Anoop Kumar · Sep 7, 2012

One of the lifeline of KBC game aka (Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?) was Fifty-Fifty (50/50) which is replaced by Double Dip in fifth season and still in current...
6.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 8, 2011

I stumbled upon following blog post on popular Indian tech website: Of KBC & The “Islandish” Problem With Indian IT Industry . Amitabh Bachchan, the host of KBC (Indian version...
5.2k views

@mmm111 · Aug 18, 2013

Am into my 1st year b.tech.. i want to appear and get good rank in gate 2017..suggest me ebooks and links of study materials related to it..where to start for...
25.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 17, 2013

Lenovo Ideapad A1000 price in India is Rs. 8999, as listed on the 'Do Store'. We decided to have an overview of the specs and feature this tablet offers and...
4.9k views

@Harshad Italiya · Mar 25, 2011

DIY: - Do It Yourself ​ Wireless Data Transmission​ Wireless Chat using RFM70 RFM70 is a GFSK transceiver module operating in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2400 -...
8.2k views