Why so many people crazy about iPhone?

People here are crazy about iPhone and iPad. I don’t know why. I’ve see many people are lining up to buy. Now I see the news that iPhone 5 is to be made from liquid metal. I don’t know how many more people will crazy about it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People just want to look cool.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    People just want to look cool.
    👍
    People with money find its easiest way to impress others.
    This is what happens to them:
    What it's like to own an Apple product - The Oatmeal
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    ianoop
    👍
    People with money find its easiest way to impress others.
    This is what happens to them:
    What it's like to own an Apple product - The Oatmeal
    Interesting picture that reflect the truth.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The choice depends on what do you require 😀 .

The features that are *really* required by an ordinary man are-
    1. Ability to make and receive phone calls and SMS.
    2. Bluetooth.
    3. Ability to take a photograph.
    4. Ability to record an audio/ video.
    5. Songs and radio.
    6. NOTHING MORE!

I am using Nokia 2700 since last ~3 years and its amazing. Above all, its unbreakable. Who needs an iPhone? 😨
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, you may not need an Apple product, but smartphones do have their own advantages. For business use, you do need several apps including email, twitter, RSS feed reader, dropbox and so on. Computing isn't bound to the desktops anymore and laptops are on their way out. iPhone was certainly not the first smartphone but it ate all the Blackberry's lunch.

iPhone rules because of the App Market it has. People develop for iOS first and then port their app to Android.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am using Nokia 3120 classic since last 3.5 years.
    It has 3g with front camera and running on Nokia S40 java platform.😛
    Still happy with it. 😁
    may be in next couple of months I will buy some phone with decent display size but never going to spend INR 35K😲 on a mobile device.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    For business use, you do need several apps including email, twitter, RSS feed reader, dropbox and so on.
    I agree but only internet domain businesses!
  • avii
    avii
    I have an iPhone 4 & I answer to OP's question, keeping only India in mind.

1. People in India need a way to show off their stuff. Apple = Costly. Mission accomplished easily with a logo.
    2. Apple prices devices higher, not the price the devices actually deserve. High Price = Less people would buy = Makes the device cool, in India.
    3. It's Apple ! Come on, there's got to be something special in it 😛

If you ask me, why I bought it, I did not like Android that much. I already have an Android tablet & I hate the user experience. It is nowhere near to fluidity of iOS. And I cannot waste my time every weekend searching over XDA for flashing new ROMs / Kernels etc. For me, iPhone just works, right out of the box.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd agree with #-Link-Snipped-# . I've used android and apple and say that none of them have the 'wow' factor. People just buy gadgets for the heck of it. I've even started believing that people buy gadgets so that they always have an entertainment device handy.
  • sookie
    sookie
    I guess it is not their craziness for iPhone or show-off or just solving the daily use purpose but it is their craziness to explore the stuff that is inside it. A techie would like to know the features of all the mobile devices specially newer ones.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing something with image forensics,and i need some some related tools or softwares.would someone provides me links to download them. thanks very much.
CEans, Since the beginning of CrazyEngineers, we've gathered on '/forum/'. However, keeping in mind the updates and 'cool things' we're planning to bring to you in near future; we switched...
Forget Box Forget Box is a new service for sharing large files and collections of files with just a click or two The free version comes with a few limitations:...
I want a good gif animator for my web orented projects in good resolution . Tell me some good soft-wares for this purpose
please explain me this line: Draft tube has following purpose :- 1. It makes possible the installation of the turbine above the tail race level without the loss of head.