Why Single core cable are unarmored?

Why Single core cable are unarmored? Why cant industries use single core armored cables?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Single core wire are not armored cause of it's current ratings and also based on the power transmitted by the cable

#-Link-Snipped-#

The link gives info about the power ratings of a few of these wires

Sheilding wires are used oly if there is high current/ high voltage to be carried by the wire

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If anyone can go to abroad with diploma electrical engineer with 3 arrears...?? and then without arrears ???? how much can diploma electrical engineer earn in abroad or India..?
If you thought sleeping in a real classroom was more difficult than in a distance learning session, think again. Researchers at the North Carolina State University have developed a software...
hello, could u please provide me the circuit diagram of a wheelchiar controlled using the eye movements. i would also want to include a system which enables the wheelchair to...
HI FRIENDS...... i had a doubt ...what happens when a dc current flows through capacitor and inductor?
I'm currently doing a project related to condenser and need latest fluent software for the analysis. I have googled over some sites but couldn't find the need relevant site for...