Why net setter not working while connected through usb hub ?

A few days ago i had baught an usb hub with 4 usb slots . Whenever i used my net setter in that hub it doesnt work reporting error ' usb can work faster !! ' though keyboards and mouses works well in that . What to do ? What kind of usb hub is good for connecting net setter along with other peripherals ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Most probably your usb hub is USB 1.0 and net setter is not compatible with it.
    Another thing is these nasty driver only work when you are connected directly to motherboard slot. (This happens with HTC pc sync cable)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why Wardenclyffe Tower of wireless transmission was destroyed, as far as I know Tesla’s funder GP Morgan said “without wire then where to put the meters to charge consumers” And...
Hi Guys, I was planning to make a dedicated SQL Q&A thread and I am ready to manage it. Before I do so, I wanted to see if people are...
hello everyone. i want to contact chitra thiyagarajan for my project work(conversion of waste plastic to fuel) which i have to do as i am in final year(chemical engineering). can...
Symbian as we're all very familiar with, was once the 'master smartphone brain' of the world. Today, it's no more in the smartphone rat race and hence this has largely...
hello. i want help in my final year project. i want to do a project on using waste plastic for generating fuel. i got to know that you @iyerChitraa Thiyagarajan...