Why Is This Section - Almost Dead?

I wonder whether most of the engineers are after regular 10-5 jobs. Looks like no one is curious about entrepreneurship or willing to learn more about it. Do we not have people who dream of running their own companies? Come on folks! You are 'Crazy' Engineers!

Replies

• Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    all good things need some time to rise!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I will be pumping this section above with interesting threads over the next week.
    All I need is good set of feedback/replies from CEans here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo is soon going to be a google company. At least there are rumors. Well a little apart from all these business activities, here are some things about Steve Jobs...
Every new website/company/NGO out there is increasing their social media presence. One extensively used platform is Facebook. Facebook Pages are the easiest way to update thousands of Fans with latest...
Mr. John McCarthy, best known for his extensive work in the artificial intelligence field passed away this sunday. This comes as another shock after the 'technology arena' is losing its...
Rape and Delhi go hand in hand.So you Raped the Metallica Concert Congratulations for Keeping up with your Tradition.ACCORDING TO 'TOI' report there were registered 414 rape cases in delhi...
Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment. I started a review on the existing possibilities...