Why is Pinterest So Addictive? - YOUR OPINION?

When I first heard about it I felt what is so great about spending hours browsing other people’s images? But, here's an answer. Mashable published an Infographic -

Pinterest-Flowtown

Do any of the CEans use Pinterest? if yes, what is your opinion?

Replies

• Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Not yet. It is said to be a kind of social network like facebook. I'm curious and visited, waiting for invitation now. Hope is really good as you described.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Didn't tried yet, but
    I read somewhere:
    Men are from Google+ and women are from Pinterest
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Vivien.hugo
    Not yet. It is said to be a kind of social network like facebook. I'm curious and visited, waiting for invitation now. Hope is really good as you described.
    I too have applied for invitation before 10 days no response yet. 😔

Well while surfing I really like the way they are sharing images. 😀
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    ianoop
    Didn't tried yet, but
    I read somewhere:
    Men are from Google+ and women are from Pinterest
    Looks True

Most of the site's users are female, with 97% of the site's Facebook Like Button being made by women
    courtesy wikipedia.org
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I didnt hear about it till now!

One more social networking site :darn:
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    godfather
    I too have applied for invitation before 10 days no response yet. 😔

Well while surfing I really like the way they are sharing images. 😀
    I'm lucky enough to get the invitation now!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Absolute Zero and Four Year Transform: This is my first attempt at drawing with a Wacom tablet, so the results are a little scratchy. I promise a more consistent result...
hye , my name`s Neo and i would like to ask about Broadband Modem. Here we go with the 1st question. Which electronic components corresponding with the connection speed? may...
Hey guys, Am working as a trainee design engineer. am good at pro/e and am concentrating on its advanced modules. My doubt is whether pro/e is enough for my designing...
Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word. I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can...
Can anybody tell me in simple the difference between source data rate and transmission data rate?