Why banking job after BE? - Help choose correct answer

1ST ANSWER: Sir/Mam  I was an average student in engineering and it is pretty hard for me to get into a good company. There are some companies which provide jobs to fresher but they ask us to work for BPO division.

2nd answer: Sir/Mam Since from my college days i had been very keen to get job in Government sector. When i was thinking which field to choose my parents suggested me Banking and with their advice i started preparing for bank exams.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Banking is an interesting service sector. Contrary to public belief, banking is a lot into promoting various engineering activities by funding. There is a need for proper engineering evaluation and technical due diligence of projects coming for funding to ensure that the entity can succeed and to protect the bank’s investment.

• Varshini bs
    Varshini bs

Sir panel members expect simple answers...how to answer this in simple way...plz reply sir

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - there are several answers contributed here: Why choose bank job after engineering? How to answer in interview? do check them out. 

With the answer choices you've provided, there does not seem to be any 'excitement' about the bank job. You will have to modify your answer to convey the message that you are indeed excited about banking job; leaving aside the technical education you've had in the 4 year engineering degree course. 

• Varshini bs
    Varshini bs

#-Link-Snipped-# thank you for your suggestion sir ....

And I have prepared one more for why banking?? please do correct me ...

Sir/mam 

It was during my college days i came to know about the opportunities in banking and Finance sector. So I chose to appear for Bank exams after completing BE.

With the Indian govt. Promoting financial inclusion, agriculture and manufacturing, banks play a very important role in reaching those goals.

So i believe by being a part of growing sector, bank employees have a great chance to grow along with the organisation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have 55.5% in 12 for some health issue.i cleared 2 rounds in accenture.is there any problem during certificates veification.
my btech percentage is below 60 can i apply software jobs but they cannot take to me
Respected Sir/Madam                            Iam G.V.M.Krishna from JNTU. Iam currently pursuing Msc aviation a 5 year integrated PG . I've completed 3-2 semester. The management told us to select a project on...
The code written in the file is as below:But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help me ......
Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots...