Why attitude matters??Not talent!

A must watch on why attitude matters??Not the talent!

talent vs attitude.flv - YouTube

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Pravee: The link leads to glype proxy. Check.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    We are able to see thevideo.

I disagree with the orator on some points ( I have seen this man, I know his name but unable to recollect).
    Attitude is required no doubt but what will you do if you are in a fix and unable to get past through a difficult situation?

What Tendulkar ji did was his persistence not his attitude. He used to practice hard, this was his passion. Attitude does count but in my opinion, the orator is mixing everything like excellence, talent, attitude etc.

But I agree with the orator on one count. I will put it in other words, if we have talent we have scored 99%, but attitude makes last one percent. But never forget that enormous 99% for the 1% of attitude because you can always get it if you have 99%.

Remember always target majority.

• Reya
    Reya
    I disagree with what you have said.Its attitude matters not the persistence.

The orator has clearly explained about the difference between the talent and attitude.

Do you think that all talented people are on top 10??

Its what you do with the talent that counts!!

That was an awesome explanation given by the orator!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ishutopre: Man, that's Harsha Bhogle! ๐Ÿ˜

@pravee: Thanks for updating the link.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Praveena: Opinion differs from person to person. Doesn't matter. The video was nice. If I can make a statement the yes the top 10 people are talented. Unless you have got 99% you will always be with just remaining 1%. However the talented people have got attitude. ๐Ÿ˜€

@AKD: Aha, thanks 'Harsha' now I will remember him. He is a person who commentates in cricket right? Now I will never forget him. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hehe.
    what if talent itself becomes ones attitude ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found some good articles by Robotics India. I think they will be useful to all of us. Sharing them with you: Competition Robotics โ€“ Building to Win ( Part...
Everything about Vex Robotics Competition 2011 that was held from May 2010 to March 2011 in this video: [video=youtube;j5gt1RE0bo8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j5gt1RE0bo8[/video]
HTC Sensation is a multimedia superphone with a premium unibody aluminum design with true widescreen qHD display, rich high-fidelity audio, advanced entertainment capabilities with HTC Watch, full HD video recording,...
Tokyo Electric Power is putting remote controlled machinery to use at the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. This video, released Monday, was shot by a remote-controlled helicopter a day...
Everyone is in the AD from Richard Branson to SnoopDogg to Hilary Clinton. Check it out: [video=youtube;4AN4_N5N52U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AN4_N5N52U&feature=[/video]