CrazyEngineers
  • I really don't understand why htc sells it's phones for higher price when we can get other phones with more features at a cheaper price.
    Please help me getting the reason behind this? I am a htc user but due higher price I don't think of continuing with htc.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberDec 25, 2013

Designing new systems (to remain the leader) and manufacturing electronics is an expensive process. The cheaper alternatives are followers and in many cases, copy designs of the leaders.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • pradeep.pawar

MemberDec 25, 2013

Anand Tamariya
    Designing new systems (to remain the leader) and manufacturing electronics is an expensive process. The cheaper alternatives are followers and in many cases, copy designs of the leaders.
    ok you mean say that they provide good quality hardware and make genuine and not copying someone
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 25, 2013

Every phone maker wants to be the Apple of mobile companies. HTC did a great job of innovating on the software part and their hardware rivaled the best in class. The pricing is determined by a LOT of factors and the current value of rupee in the International markets determine how much Indians will pay for the device. iPhone 5s price in India was highest throughout the world!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register