Why are htc phones so costly?

I really don't understand why htc sells it's phones for higher price when we can get other phones with more features at a cheaper price.
Please help me getting the reason behind this? I am a htc user but due higher price I don't think of continuing with htc.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Designing new systems (to remain the leader) and manufacturing electronics is an expensive process. The cheaper alternatives are followers and in many cases, copy designs of the leaders.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    Anand Tamariya
    Designing new systems (to remain the leader) and manufacturing electronics is an expensive process. The cheaper alternatives are followers and in many cases, copy designs of the leaders.
    ok you mean say that they provide good quality hardware and make genuine and not copying someone
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every phone maker wants to be the Apple of mobile companies. HTC did a great job of innovating on the software part and their hardware rivaled the best in class. The pricing is determined by a LOT of factors and the current value of rupee in the International markets determine how much Indians will pay for the device. iPhone 5s price in India was highest throughout the world!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lego is the best gift we received as kids, especially during the holiday season like this one. Even as elder, building stuff out of Lego has been the most loved...
Hello everyone, which is bigger normally : the instruction cache memory or the data cache memory? (Say for level 1 cache for example)
The LINE messaging app claims that it has 310 million users worldwide and soon more users will start using the Japanese messaging app but they won’t be humans, they shall...
Hi folks, I have recently started an organization based in Mumbai, this time around, its an IT-Services firm squarely based on web technologies (although we do native apps and enterprise...
I've been receiving SMS from a social organisation I was once associated with. The organisation keeps on sending their promotional / event messages on my phone via their short-code or...