Why A Engineering Degree is preferred than arts degree in the same major?

For Example Take CS or Chemistry. The Study Is Also Given as an Arts Degree and also as an Engineering Degree. But Why The Engineering Degree is Always Preferred? What is your opinion on it? Do You think it has more opportunities?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody, I am a student of 3rd year electronics engg. I wanna join gateforum for as a coaching class. but I am confused .. Is the correct time to...
Here's the great article I recently found : https://www.zdnet.com/happy-birthday-openstack-how-did-you-grow-up-so-fast-7000018266/ Wanna share somthing with us, CEans ? Pensu you have to say something here, you work in Openstack ๐Ÿ˜
Okay, now as I am starting to learn QT UIFW, I wanna learn some click features that are available in the applications. - "Activates on-Click" : Some function activates when...
If you've ever wanted to be a part of a kick ass science project but lacked the intelligence & required credentials, worry no more. BOINC aka Berkeley Open Infrastructure For...
Hard cover/Paper back books or soft and easy to carry e-books? What would you prefer in this modern era? My Case: I've a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and it has...