Who is a CEan? Engine Driver, Inventor, or plain off the Rocker?

The American meaning of Engineer is an engine driver and by extension a grease stained, blue overallled hands on worker.

The French word ingenieur conjures a picture of a wild haired inventor using his ingenuity for doing whatever is of personal interest. at that moment.

I feel that CEans must be both preferably in the ratio 1:2 liberally spiked with zaniness.

I guess most are, though the zaniness is sometimes just short of certifying level. 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai, am gng to do a paper presentation in aeronautics. plz suggest me some topics.
In which modulating system, when modulating frequency is doubled, the modulating index also gets doubled
A Swiss institute is proposing to build satellites that will hunt, capture and bring back earth orbiting debris to fiery death in a suicidal embrace. While this may be a...
I came to know about CollateBox after a reader of VoiCE posted a link to their video in a comment on my article - Google Drive Screenshot Leaked – Google...
Hello people, The agenda for the Tiecon's Nagpur Event is now here. Check it out - Agenda For DAY ONE - Agenda for DAY TWO -