Who I am

Hi, my name is nav.

I am based in Sydney Australia. I am studying a degree in electronics and communications engineering. I am keen on getting international experience particularly from India since its my home country in my field. It's wonderful to be part of this website since I was looking for something as useful as crazy engineers whereby I can have discussions with other engineers about various facets of engineering. Not only that but its wonderful for a companion website to form part of your journey in completion of your degree. I am grateful to be part of crazy engineers. I really think it's wonderful. If anybody has any queries about what the engineering outlook is like here in Australia then your definitely welcome to come explore it via me.

Thankyou

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That's a great introduction, buddy. We appreciate your coming forward to help fellow engineers about study scenario in Australia. We will tag you whenever a query comes up.

Do stick around and enjoy your stay at CE Community. Feel free to start new discussions and participate in on-going ones.

It would be great if you can spread the word about our beloved engineering community among your friends and make CE stronger! Thanks.
  • Nav Phokela
    Nav Phokela
    Thanks Ankita. You replied to my earlier thread as well about my assignment. I appreciate that. I am still trying to familarize myself with the CE community and how to use the website better. Do you have any tips for me? Just have a query, If I post a question let's say is it broadcasted to everyone?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hello WELCOME to CE !

Nav Phokela
    Just have a query, If I post a question let's say is it broadcasted to everyone?
    Yes, if you post a thread that would be visible to everyone. But only registered members can reply on the topic. 😀
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to the Community Nav.!

Nav Phokela
    I am still trying to familarize myself with the CE community and how to use the website better. Do you have any tips for me?
    you'll get all your your site related queries here. 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello this is deepak chandel doing BE in comp. science but little confusing about after bechlor that i want to go in the field of automobile so any conclusion about...
I am a Chemical Technology graduate from one of the well known Technical Institute in India. It Is Harcourt Butler Technological Institute , situated in Kanpur,India.Currently working as lecturer of...
hello i am final year student of electronics and telecomm.
Quote: In a development that sounds as if it was lifted from the storyline of a vampire melodrama, a British research consortium has announced that it is well on its...
I want to discuss about how we can generate more hho gas on minimum voltage of dc current. Recently I have create a hho dry cell kit for generating the...