Who do CEans from India want to see as India's next prime minister?

Okay, I'm keeping this as anonymous poll with two most obvious choices the media is presenting. I think it will be interesting to see who do CEans favor among Mr. Narendra Modi and Mr. Rahul Gandhi - the two leaders of top rival parties in India. If you want to comment, you're welcome to do so. General posting rules will apply.

No fights will be tolerated.

PS: Poll is completely anonymous. No one will ever know who you voted for.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    At least we need a leader who can stand up and speak, make decisions in crisis.
    I don't think Mr. Rahul Gandhi has done anything except rallies.
    He is a MP, does he able to make his area corruption free , maintaining 100% law and order or even formed a Ideal village.
    If I remember, He hasn't spoken on any big issue like now a day's Promotion bill issue.

If we just keep aside 2001 incident, Mr. Narendra Modi has done better job than anyone. probably it's hyped but still better.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That incidence was of course wrong, but I wonder why the media focuses on it so much. There have been communal riots all over India - but they are seldom highlighted. I've often failed to understand why the society is still divided in the name of religion. I personally believe that the religion should be followed within the walls of your home and your holy places. No religion really tells you to discriminate, hate, look down on followers of other religion.

In society, people should act as responsible citizens of their own country.

Back on topic now. Looks like NaMo is leading the polls (on CE ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Politician just need to find simplest way to fetch the vote...
    In India its,
    Religion/casts, distribute free money/liquor etc..
    Instead of focusing on education/job they want to people to be poor so that they can play games.

Yesterday I saw news that Shiela Dixit announcing 600/- per month for poor family and justifying that INR.4/- per person is enough for one day food.
    While any high profile party costs more than INR.1000/- per per person meal. this totally pathetic decision.
    You are not distributing food you are distributing money ๐Ÿ˜จ I wonder if constitution allows government do this.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Poor condition now loom in Indian political scenario and many are not in a position to choose, hope we see a change in the scenario by mid 2013
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I would like to see a person like lal bhadur shastri on this position
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    goyal420
    I would like to see a person like lal bhadur shastri on this position
    He was murdered. People think he died of heart attack. But he's no more, and not an option in the list.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    He was murdered. People think he died of heart attack. But he's no more, and not an option in the list.
    and this is the end of every one who really thinks for his country. I wish that some one like him born again
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There is no second option. Recent election in Gujarat proves that they want to see Mr. NaMo in Delhi. But this is not so easy.

People are well aware of scams by congress but still its a big question are they ready to support one party so there will be strong government in Delhi (without support of other parties).

I strongly believe that even we want to see Narendra Modi as PM if there is government with support of local parties he can not be that much powerful man.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's important to note that people want Narendra Modi and that's why they're going to vote for BJP. So it's the NaMo > Party (BJP) which will attract votes.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I totally agree with #-Link-Snipped-#. In Gujrat, Narendra Modi has absolute majority. In Gujarat, he has collected people who share his vision of development. Once he becomes PM, perhaps his decision making will be affected (due to coalition politics). But let's trust him, he is clever enough to find ways. ๐Ÿ‘

and #-Link-Snipped-# You have given chosen wrong options for polls. Polls are contested between two equals.๐Ÿ˜‰

Moral of the story: My signature says it all. โ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: The poll options are between the proposed PM candidates of the two biggest political parties in India. So they are justified.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# You have given chosen wrong options for polls. Polls are contested between two equals.๐Ÿ˜‰
    #-Link-Snipped-#: The above quoted line has a hidden joke. I am not questioning your selection of options. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hidden joke? Hmm. Sorry I still didn't get it. Anyway.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Hidden joke? Hmm. Sorry I still didn't get it. Anyway.
    I am not going to disect it. โ˜• Think and you will get it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Over and out.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think the signature of #-Link-Snipped-# is in marathi.
    I feel it says that "What you sow so shall you reap".I am not sure though. ๐Ÿ˜•

Back to topic, needless to say #NaMo2014. But if he don't become PM, entire India will lose the great leader who is capable of developing & making India a self-dependent country.From 3rd world to 1st world India. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    There is only one situation of Narendra Modi to become PM is ask for vote on his name and win close to majority otherwise supportive small political parties would not support him because of NaMo POLITICAL image. Nitish Kumar (JDU) one of the major part of NDA alliance already refused to support NaMo.
    In this case Sushama Swaraj could be an option for PM from NDA.
    As per concern from Congress candidates, I don't think its really matters who will be sworn as PM โ˜•

I wish Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayi would be in a better health to run country today.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    It's important to note that people want Narendra Modi and that's why they're going to vote for BJP. So it's the NaMo > Party (BJP) which will attract votes.
    Agree ! I am sure if BJP is going to promote NaMo as PM there will be few more seats in 2014 Election. But recent election in Haryana shows the another side of people that they are not focusing on Delhi government they just want to see good government in their state only as they don't want to see BJP again as state government.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    There is only one situation of Narendra Modi to become PM is ask for vote on his name and win close to majority otherwise supportive small political parties would not support him because of NaMo POLITICAL image. Nitish Kumar (JDU) one of the major part of NDA alliance already refused to support NaMo.
    In this case Sushama Swaraj could be an option for PM from NDA.
    As per concern from Congress candidates, I don't think its really matters who will be sworn as PM โ˜•

I wish Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayi would be in a better health to run country today.
    In politics its difficult to say who is going to support or not. Example is Madam Mamata.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Troll_So_Hard
    I think the signature of #-Link-Snipped-# is in marathi.
    I feel it says that "What you sow so shall you reap".I am not sure though. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Nope. The meaning of the line is "Tuka says remain silent. Just keep observing whatever your (eyes) see"

Tuka = Sant Tukaram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

During my engineering days, we all were convinced that the number of marks you obtain in any exam was directly proportional to the number of supplements (extra sheets of papers)...
The networking giant CISCO is getting ready to offload Linksys - maker of networking related products which is acquired for ~$500 million back in 2003. The company is said to...
Just curious to know whether there's a phone or tablet that's all made in India? I used to think that companies like Micromax, LAVA, Spice and so on research and...
I am using paid antivirus and my friend using cracked antivirus. he told me that he is getting also internet update. if he is getting all services without paying any...
The Indian Government is quite innovative in terms of the new ideas they come up with. The latest update is that the GOI is planning to offer Aadhaar enabled smartphones...