Which startups in India offer the highest salary?

I hear that some startups in India are hiring salary of the range 12 - 15 L p.a. to freshers and experienced professionals for the position of software developers.

Anyone heard of any such startup? Let's make a list.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Depends on which companies are considered. The funded companies have all the VC money to throw around and have been offering phenomenal salaries. Also, salary has to be a function of the position and role for which the candidate is being considered.

Maybe we should only focus on the entry level jobs that are getting the biggest pay packages?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China has launched two new satellites to advance its own navigational system called BeiDou aka COMPASS; which will rival the American GPS (Global Positioning System). The new satellites were launched...
Sony Corporation has made a major addition to its television portfolio by introducing several Android TVs to its lineup in India. By adopting the Android 5.0 (Lollipop), the company is...
iam a btech final year aeronautical student. pleasee suggest some topics for my main project..
Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...
I am sure beginners like me who've started reading and writing about car only a few years back had a tough time understanding what certain car specifications meant. I realized...