which splitter configuration suitable for iptv

i was using broadband for a year and then i applied for iptv. but the splitter configuration remains same.Now i want to know that is there any different splitter for using iptv ,phone and broadband simultaneously or the old one is capable of serving good???///
this doubt arises when my old splitter is now damaged and when i plug the phone wire directly in modem .broadband works great but iptv is showing glitches..

Old splitter configuration looks like-:

[​IMG]

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    as far as i know a common one is good i am using it from a long time..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am using Protel 99SE from a long time it is Very easy and good tool for Schematic, PCB Designing. ​ I had designed many PCBs for different companies(Although...
Hi every body! I am a mechanical engineer. I have just finished my degree and I would like to improve my knowledge as an engineer. I am from Spain and...
I spotted a version of Einstein's puzzle posted as a vegetable-garden variety here. There are a few copies of this "famous" problem around, involving nationalities and tobacco products, animals etc....
Hello everyone, I hope I came to the right place for this type of question. Please assume that I am completely ignorant with regards to circuits/electronics (although if you can...
Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into the system, you can’t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough tune-up. Formatting is always an option,...