which section is proper for jet engine

I am a new member to here. who can tell me which section is proper i can discuss about jet engine ?
or which web site is more proper?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I'd suggest the other engineering section, which covers that area. Some specific topics could go ether way between there or here/electronics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    qumf
    I am a new member to here. who can tell me which section is proper i can discuss about jet engine ?
    or which web site is more proper?
    Sir, what do you wish to discuss about Jet engines? Anything specific? 😀
  • qumf
    qumf
    to the 3rd floor.
    Yes, a new type jet engine ,also can be used as turbo generator to provide power. It has higher efficiency than current one.
    I will let you know soon.
  • qumf
    qumf
    I perfer here, this section has more reader than that section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VIGNAN'S INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING) is proudly organizing a NATIONAL LEVEL TECH-FEST on 23rd & 24th Sep 2011. 😀 ​Event: ESTRADO2K11 ​ Organised by: Vignan's Institute Of...
i have to do project on labview can u pls help me to select the topic
i am abdul rahman t b.i am from kochi.i am instrumentation and control engg student.
hello friends my name is Robin Gupta .i am pusuing mca final year.i want to join your community.
We have launched the 'Word Quiz' Project. You can access it here: Word Quiz | CrazyEngineers Take the quiz and don't forget to leave your comments here.