Which programming languages to learn?

I am very confused between java .Net and Python. I can't decide which is best for me. I have done Electronic Engineering. I also got very less cgpa in engineering.I am interested in programming.i want to choose a language that has all skill set like speed,automation,AI,ML,web development ,game development, software development,etc.

Also that will help me to get job easily.

Please help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

My recommendation would be picking up Java and if possible, Python. Don't rely on just one programming language. I'd focus on learning the 'art' of programming so that you can pick up any new language as required.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You should definitely go for learning web development as well along with Java/Python. Till the time you get a job, you could create your own projects with PHP, HTML, CSS and Javascript. Very easy to learn tutorials are available online for free of cost. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir,I 'm cse final year student. I 'm interested in the area of data analyst .please suggest a project for me
CrazyEngineers Gets A Makeover!Welcome to revamped CrazyEngineers. This is our biggest makeover since our launch in May 2018. As you'd guess, we've listened to your feedback and have tried to...
This time Accenture has changed the pattern of their questions for written test for the post of Associate Application Developer. Will they ask from any specific domain or will be...
Mam, My Question is -What are the skills or specifications Top Companies look for an employee and What they Look For and Recruit Engineering Students while They Were pursuing Their...
I have completed my 12 in 2006  with 59 %  and then completed my grad  externally in 2016 with 75 % can I get an IT job and where can...