Which online course or school is recommended to study & become a Chemical Engineer??

I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 & 6 married and have a full time job working average 6 to 7 days a week. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments about any online universities, courses, classes I may take or direct me in that direction?

Greatly Appreciated
Thank you in Advance
Jesse Sanchez
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Following is message from IPAI - RULES/REGULATIONS Institute of Patent Attorneys, India (IPAI) is providing professional training in Intellectual Property Rights for candidates to appear for Patent Agents Examination,...
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
I am very interested furthering my knowledge and career. I have been looking to see what my options are becoming a Chemical Engineer. However, have 2 little ones 8 &...
The IITs are trying to balance the gender-ratio. With the entrance examination a mere eight months away—on April 8—the IIT-JEE body has decided to cancel application fee for girls. However,...
Hi guys.... I'm an 2nd year B.E.(ece) student... I'm thinking of pursuing MS in some foreign univs... Please tell me some scholarships so tat i can apply for them.... I'm...