CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 15, 2014

Manish Goyal
    Which one is better? Work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis at fixed hourly rate and why?
    Totally depends on your financial needs. There can't be a generic answer. You can think of your monthly salary as a total payout of all your hourly earnings.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar

MemberFeb 15, 2014

Fixed monthly salary is better over fixed hourly rate as at the end of the month you know you will get a fixed amount and you can invest it well.
    Cancel
  • Anand Tamariya

MemberFeb 15, 2014

Does fixed monthly salary include jobs in an office? If yes, I'd choose that as it provides me opportunity to socialize with wide variety of people having different expertise, capabilities and ideas in a single place!!
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberFeb 15, 2014

Hourly, any day.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberFeb 15, 2014

It seems people prefer fixed monthly salary as compared to hourly rate, but don't you guys think there is more freedom with hourly basis

I mean you don't need to stick to your seat for 9 hrs in office, you can work when you want.
    Cancel
  • Vikram S Bargah

MemberMar 2, 2014

Fixed Salary with flexible working hours is my cup of tea.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register