which mobile os is the best????

since the android has come into the market, the race for the mobile operating system has become more competent. so which mobile os is the best?? and is there something like that the java based os is less prone to viruses?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovejeet
    since the android has come into the market, the race for the mobile operating system has become more competent. so which mobile os is the best?? and is there something like that the java based os is less prone to viruses?????
    Lovejeet: It's better to ask this question on our sister venture: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    thanks........................... didn't knew about that venture...............................
  • gizmotech
    gizmotech
    Hey,

Android is touted as the one which can compete with Apple OS currently selling like hot cakes. Symbian has to get its act together and do something more than having a user friendly interface. Other OSes are not much popular like the LG and Samsung proprietary OSes which are poorly designed in my view. The Palm OS is also used in a few mobiles. Windows Mobile is also there, though it has performed below par and failed to impress the critics.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    thanks gizmotech................... so is it that java os's are less prone to viruses??? if yes, why????
  • gizmotech
    gizmotech
    lovejeet
    thanks gizmotech................... so is it that java os's are less prone to viruses??? if yes, why????
    I can't comment on this but I would like to say that Java as a language is more secure than other implementations. And, being a popular and robust implementations that it is, lots of software are available.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The campus recruitments are about to begin in full swing and many companies will visit your college campus for recruitment. It's very important that you are well prepared for...
CEans, All leading IT companies are visiting college campuses to recruit engineering students. Infosys is one of the leading companies that visits campus and recruits candidates in bulk. I welcome...
CEans, I request all of you who have appeared for WIPRO's Technical Interviews to share your experience with all of us. Tell us what questions were asked and how you...
What's the difference between a voltage and current source... What is the need for a current source when voltage source itself produce current:sshhh:
The new score scale for the GRE General revised Test: GRE Verbal: The score will be in the scale of 130-170, in 1 point increments. (Current pattern has score scale...