Which kind of job will i be getting after electrical &electronics engineering and how

if u sit for placements u can b selected in any field,not certain tht u would b selected for the same field tht u hv studied.u may even get into IT.
starting salary would b more than 2.5 lacs/yr for an engg graduate even if u go into any other field.

Forcefactorsupplements.com

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Re: Which kind of job will i be getting after electrical &electronics engineering and

Dear friend,
    There is a great scope for electrical and electronics engineers. I had read in a news article that there is a lack of electrical engineers. You have a wide scope. The core filed is the best one, even though you have to suffer initially. Being site engineers in power plants and quality test engineers is a huge responsibility. It s fun, but its gruelling at times. But I should say that its worth it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I (badly) need creative ideas for my project in machine elements (kinematics). We are required to build a simple machine or combination of mechanisms. Our project must have at least...
Hi, I am a final year BE student in CSE dept. .I too am a computer fanatic .Can someone please provide me some mini project ideas that can be accomplished...
TechM CEO, Mr. Sanjay Kalra has resigned from his position. September 15th will be Sanjay's last working day in TechM. Vineet Nayyar, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, will take over...
Is it possible to encrypt data using private key and then, decrypting it using public key.If yes, how??
😕 How to install turbo c++ in ubuntu, i have installed dosbox, but am not able to install c, please suggest!