Which IT companies in India have dress code for employees?

I personally am against deciding a dress code for employees. However, it could be a matter of discipline that many IT companies in India have a dress code for their employees. Typically, employees are asked to wear formals from Monday to Thursday and Friday could be a casuals day.

Here are few companies in India, which to the best of my knowledge have dress code -

1. Infosys
2. Wipro
3. TCS
4. Tech Mahindra
5. Cognizant

Please add more 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the recent days, the different software testing jobs have indeed become very popular. There are many software companies that recruit
Source code for AES and Twofish in Java project I need source code (JAVA) and gui to encrypt using AES and Twofish and also use the mouse movements to seed.
I am Rajev Naik graduated in Mech Engg in 1980. I am having 30 years experience in Power plant O & M (Operation & Maintainance). I had posted 2 threads...
The Cricket World Cup fever is all time high. Today, Team India is playing against Netherlands. Keep posting updates and your views as the match progresses 😀
Hi Guys!! I was wondering what happens when you are trying to design a chp system that will be installed on a building that has a thermal to power ratio...