Which Is The Toughest Programming Langauge ?

๐Ÿ˜Ž
โ€‹
I am great fan of programming and some web designing! Which language is the toughest at this time ? Why do you feel?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    TechyGuy
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    โ€‹
    I am great fan of programming and some web designing! Which language is the toughest at this time ? Why do you feel?
    Isn't it something directly related to personal taste? In my opinion, any language becomes tougher when it's put to use in complex situations to solve complex problems.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    The_Big_K
    Isn't it something directly related to personal taste? In my opinion, any language becomes tougher when it's put to use in complex situations to solve complex problems.
    Yes Biggie it depends on the persons taste, according to me I hate JAVA for some reason I am really allergic to it.... ๐Ÿ˜”

-Arvind
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Arvind!!! You are the MAN!!! I too hate Java to the core... By the way, the toughest as of now is Visual C++! ๐Ÿ˜” Also Perl and Python!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    I hate C but found C++ is little bit easy to C. I like HTML and ASP.Net. I was happy when i gave an online test of HTML and got 97 percentile in that ๐Ÿ˜€
  • anirow
    anirow
    Well to acquire proficiency in any programming language is quite a hard work so that way every programming language is tough in some sense. HTML is not really a programming language, it is more of a formatting language of sorts. Yes i agree JAVA and C++ are a little more tough to learn than others.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    praveenscience
    Wow!!! Arvind!!! You are the MAN!!! I too hate Java to the core... By the way, the toughest as of now is Visual C++! ๐Ÿ˜” Also Perl and Python!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Kool buddy ๐Ÿ˜ but I love perl and python they are awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

-Arvind
    slashfear
    Kool buddy ๐Ÿ˜ but I love perl and python they are awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

-Arvind
    Actually I have no idea about Perl and Python... But I love Python because of its ability to swap two numbers using: a,b = b,a! ๐Ÿ˜€ Awesome man!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No votes for Ruby? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    The_Big_K
    No votes for Ruby? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Actually in our labs we are working on Ruby... No comments! Can't even understand how should we start the Ruby Server! They say we are supposed to install Gems and stuff! Then comes RoR!!! Oh my god!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have done some programming too.I think if you are using a particular language for months or years,you become expert in that. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I don't claim to be a master but yeah I can do programming in C.
    ishutopre
    I have done some programming too.I think if you are using a particular language for months or years,you become expert in that. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I don't claim to be a master but yeah I can do programming in C.
    Actually we had VC++ for exam and practicals too. We found it too tough and finally after the exam, we formatted our brains!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • sachin bankar
    sachin bankar
    TechyGuy
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    โ€‹
    I think no programming lang. is tough. Once you develope your logic, there are only syntexes to learn in each language.
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    sachin bankar
    I think no programming lang. is tough. Once you develope your logic, there are only syntexes to learn in each language.
    Exactly the syntax is the one which changes in programming but the logic will remain same in all programming languages
    slashfear
    Exactly the syntax is the one which changes in programming but the logic will remain same in all programming languages
    A few set of programs will be easier to work on other programming languages... Consider ASP and PHP... Including a simple file, I mean reading it, it takes such a fuss.

In ASP, you need to initialise FileSystemObject and stuffs... In case of PHP, just use readfile() and you get the file... ๐Ÿ˜› So simple... ๐Ÿ˜€ So based on this I say, PHP is easier than ASP, in file handling... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • anirow
    anirow
    PHP is amongst the easiest programming language to learn. I have also heard about python being easiest of the lot. is it true?
    anirow
    PHP is amongst the easiest programming language to learn. I have also heard about python being easiest of the lot. is it true?
    What you said is really funny!!! May be... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Alpana Saharawat
    Alpana Saharawat
    PHP is a scripting language so it is really easy language.Python is a certified by Sun Microsystem.It is purely based on OOPs Concept.It is just like a JAVA language.So it is really typical then the PHP.
  • anirow
    anirow
    Thanks Alpana, even php is acquiring lots of OOPS feature gradually. I had explored python a bit quite a few years back but did not found it to be too intricate.
    Alpana Saharawat
    PHP is a scripting language so it is really easy language.Python is a certified by Sun Microsystem.It is purely based on OOPs Concept.It is just like a JAVA language.So it is really typical then the PHP.
    Python is purely based on indentation right???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for few inputs on typical problems associated with very large database systems. My knowledge of databases is very limited and that makes me feel that as the database...
Pro and con dont just mean "for" and "against". That would be too easy. As prefixes, pro sometimes means "before" and con often means "with". Here are some pros and...
Many web developers are unaware of how SQL queries can be tampered with, and assume that an SQL query is a trusted command. It means that SQL queries are able...
There are moments when I really hate technology and wish if we had never invented computers, mobile phones, tablets, Internet, television and so on. Technology advancements have turned me into...
The Japanese Skelectonics have developed this exoskeleton that doesn't use motors or hydraulics as you'd expect. Yet, it's capable of doing lot of things as you'll see in following video....