Which is the most Valued in BE Engineering Degree which can find a job easily these days ?

Hi

I would like to Know which BE Engineering Degrees are Valued these days and can find a Job easily after completing.

Your Valuable comments on this please.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Nothing is easy. It depends on your academics in college, your personal skills/soft skills and the college from where you pass out.
    If you ask about sheer numbers, i'll guess IT . 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ali Manikfan
    I would like to Know which BE Engineering Degrees are Valued these days and can find a Job easily after completing.
    The construction industry would value Civil / Structural engineering a lot. Electronics industry would value electrical / electronics / embedded engineering. IT industry would value computer science, networking, hardware engineering and so on. You got the point, right?

There no such thing as 'easily find a job'. If you go to IIT or MIT or Stanford - you're likely to find a job easily.
  • Ali Manikfan
    Ali Manikfan
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The construction industry would value Civil / Structural engineering a lot. Electronics industry would value electrical / electronics / embedded engineering. IT industry would value computer science, networking, hardware engineering and so on. You got the point, right?

There no such thing as 'easily find a job'. If you go to IIT or MIT or Stanford - you're likely to find a job easily.
    Thank you !!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google is likely to put 'Buy' buttons next to the relevant listings in the search results, reports WSJ. While this may not look like a big deal to many; the...
Although homegrown brands XOLO and Spice Mobiles have been a bit slow to catch up to the trend, these companies are now here to up the game in the Chromebook...
I was thinking that if i can able to transfer the stored electric power using a wire than why can't we use internet to transfer the stored power ?
Last month, Celkon had launched Campus A518 and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has introduced a new entry-level smartphone- Campus A359. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 2,350 and is...
I have the working knowledge with angularjs and want to develop the application using that only. But i hear that angularjs is little slow in performance when it comes to...