Which is the best IIT JAM or GATE?

Hello,
I am student of engineering and want to do higher degree course from the IITs.
I am confused which is the better option for me to get into IITs, IIT JAM or GATE?
Which is the easiest exam among both the exam so that I can crack the exam and do my masters from IITs.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Have you taken the mock GATE exams yet? How's your score in the mocks? Your score in mocks should be a good indicator of what college you can get.

VarshaSharma123
    Which is the easiest exam among both the exam so that I can crack the exam and do my masters from IITs.
    It's difficult to answer in general. JAM, IMHO would get you into M.Sc course. Is that you what you want to do? If purpose of getting into IITs is to get a good job; then look for the placements.
  • VarshaSharma123
    VarshaSharma123
    Hello sir,
    Basically I have a dream to do masters from IIT and I have tried GATE once and I scored 15.25 without coaching,it is again too hard to crack it and for good marks I have to go Delhi for the best preparation of GATE and I have read scoop.eduncle.com and IIT JAM is easier than GATE so I am confused between these two.
    If you feel like GATE is beneficial for me suggest me the career option and preparation tips without coaching to score well in the exam.
  • naiyer iqbal
    naiyer iqbal

Which is best options for engineers IIT JAMor GATE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Panasonic has officially unveiled a new smartphone device, P55 Max, in the affordable budget bracket with the price tag of Rs. 8,499. The new handset features a 5.5-inch IPS display...
Since the beginning of this year we have been seeing a flurry of Redmi phones in the market. First it was the Redmi Note 4, followed by the Redmi 4A...
I want to fabricate drone which can weigh 600 kgs with minimum cost. Can anyone provide me the drone specifications and some ideas I want to optimize it.
Now that you're reading this and I have your attention, I want you to look at how the media is manipulating you. I'm already sick of seeing posts on the...
Google has finally made Google Glass 2.0/ Enterprise edition officially available with revamped and improved design and hardware features. Unveiled way back in 2012 the wearable edition was available in...