Which is better electrical company - Schneider Electric Or Kirlosker?

For a fresh Electrical engineer which is the better company to start with more scope

Schneider or Kirloskar

I am so much eager for a job but due to some college reasons I can only apply for one in campus so

Please someone help me to sort it out ...with the reason and
better for me if you share personal experience also.......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both are good companies. I'd recommend basing your decision on -

1. Your probability of getting selected in these companies. If Schneider electric is tough to get into; I'd try for Kirlosker. Talk to your placements officer about how many engineers have these companies recruited in the past from your college.

2. Try to know what kind of role or profile they offer to trainee engineers. See if it appeals to you.

3. See if the companies require you to relocate? If yes, does that suit you?

4. Check with your placements officer how much salary these companies offer.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    To some people it is a matter of working for an Indian company or a Foreign one. Schneider is foreign, Kirloskar is from India.

I strongly believe that the "company to join as a fresher" concept is a myth. You get into one company and then you put all you hard work and smart work in. All the experience will count and you can always get better job offers.
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Both are good companies. I'd recommend basing your decision on -

1. Your probability of getting selected in these companies. If Schneider electric is tough to get into; I'd try for Kirlosker. Talk to your placements officer about how many engineers have these companies recruited in the past from your college.

2. Try to know what kind of role or profile they offer to trainee engineers. See if it appeals to you.

3. See if the companies require you to relocate? If yes, does that suit you?

4. Check with your placements officer how much salary these companies offer.
    There is nothing reviled according to TPO I should ask the question to company representative…
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Ankita Katdare
    To some people it is a matter of working for an Indian company or a Foreign one. Schneider is foreign, Kirloskar is from India.

I strongly believe that the "company to join as a fresher" concept is a myth. You get into one company and then you put all you hard work and smart work in. All the experience will count and you can always get better job offers.
    On your point of forging or Indian company I have doubt …..

I heard that the foreign company generally take service engineers from India.

If it is true?

And if it is so then there is any possibilities in feature to get design and core electrical work because I love art work then marketing……
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    you need to pass score of GRE, GMATH then You can get scope of higher education to abroad. Most of Student working working with foreign companies.
  • Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Ahsanul haque
    you need to pass score of GRE, GMATH then You can get scope of higher education to abroad. Most of Student working working with foreign companies.
    Good to know Bro but I was asking the trend of forging companies they use to have with Indian engineers which are appointed to work in there Units in India not abroad??

and just for knowledge

clear me that as far as I know gre and gmat all are for abroad education but for workers and trainees of any forging company (after appointment) will also need to have that score card for any forging trip ……???
  • oprime
    oprime
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Good to know Bro but I was asking the trend of forging companies they use to have with Indian engineers which are appointed to work in there Units in India not abroad??

and just for knowledge

clear me that as far as I know gre and gmat all are for abroad education but for workers and trainees of any forging company (after appointment) will also need to have that score card for any forging trip ……???
    Don't worry. You only need to get a VISA and work permit to go work in a foreign country.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks for your Advice @
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    . Need to getting your reference for Foreign ViSA. 😁
  • oprime
    oprime
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks for your Advice @
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    . Need to getting your reference for Foreign ViSA. 😁
    Akhilesh was talking about being sent abroad to work in a foreign company whereas you are talking about the process to be followed to study in a foreign university. Completely different thing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Solar Panels, Pneumatic Phtochromic self cleaning panels, Recycling options, natural lighting and much else besides are the current trends in eco friendly constructions. Read more here: https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/23162/Biggest-Trends-In-Eco-Friendly-Building?frmtrk=cr4digest Links to more...
Nothing new. Routine stuff. Still could be useful as a brushing up on the topic. https://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/09/06/tech-101-maintaining-and-charging-a-battery/
It is important for struggling beginners to get noticed by the powers that be. Here are a few tips that are supposed to improve the chances of this happening: https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/gets-noticed-153226624.html...
This article describes 5 engineering applications for Google Glass: https://machinedesign.com/blog/5-google-glass-applications-engineers?NL=MD-10&Issue=MD-10_20130905_MD-10_663&YM_RID=avr@ttkprestige.com&YM_MID=1420839&sfvc4enews=42
what is the alternator capacity in royalenfield thunderbird 500