which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ?which is best rf module to interf

which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ?

which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ?
my range is abt 20 feet.Tx433 has lot of noise interferance so cant use that?which is best but still in my budget of Rs.600 ?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: which is best rf module to interface with atmega32 ?which is best rf module to in

You can go with RFM22B of Hope RF. I have used this one it is more stable and gives good range too.
    For More Info #-Link-Snipped-# .

It is Transceiver.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are having a combined earthgrid where all earthing connections are interconnected. Is it required that the Instrumentation Earthpits be different from Electrical Earthpits. If yes please mention the relevant...
What is the process of campus selection in Hexaware? Does it recruit students from all branches? What is their aptitude test like? Please share your experiences here.
I'm a second year Electronics and Communications Eng'g. and I'm planning to make a cheap portable communication device (such as the ones used by the spy) or something like that...
i am from mumbai university my sem 2 results ver displayed yesterday first when i saw the notice board for marks i had a grand total of 454 marks but...
I would like to know the pros and cons of having a catalytic converter on the ATV and also what conditions is the selection of catalytic converter is based..