Which is best broadband service provider in Kothrud Pune

Hello,

I want to get a broadband connection in Gananjay Society area of Kothrud in Pune.

I have seen plans from many ISP's and talked to many people in area and everyone praises their own network, so i am really confused which ISP to go for.

I need to attend online training for which their should minimum downtime and speed should be constant.

Can anyone suggest a good ISP to me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For all broadband connections, I'd trust BSNL. If it's within your budgets, I'd strongly recommend opting for BSNL FTTH service. I've been using it and the speed / QoS if phenomenal. I'd recommend it over any other service any day.

The only downside is that they've data limits set up, which they'll ultimately rework.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My name is vishal and I will be heading to B'lore for a winter internship in Aerospace Engg. Can anyone help me regarding pg accommodation from Dec 10 to...
MEGA, the app that was launched this summer on Android is now on iOS. The secure cloud storage service that the MEGA app provides comes as a follow-up after the...
Micromax, the big gun in the Indian mobile industry, is here with the launch of a new smartphone called the Micromax Bolt A61. In the range of phones below Rs....
I'm totally impressed by Amazon Prime Air - the latest 30 minute delivery service launched by world's biggest online retailer - Amazon. The service is not available in India and...
Sharp has launched its huge 90-inch 3D LED TV - the LC-90LE740X in India at an equally huge price. The 90-inch TV features a AQUOS LED screen that has a...