Which branch to select in m.tech (ece) ?

I am 3rd year b.e. (ece) student. I am greatly interested in field of microprocessors and programming. I want to do m.tech. Which branch suits to my interest?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone to help our friend? I'm no expert on M.Tech related issues.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bump.

Folks, our friend needs your inputs. I personally do not have much idea about M.Tech courses.

We look forward to your responses.
  • poomagal
    poomagal
    VLSI and embedded
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    vlsi is a good branch even embedded is good if one is interested in core electronics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am having problem in my Windows XP Registry. When I type regedit in RUN .Nothing happens .No message is displayed and no window opens after that.I am unable to...
Sir can you guide me on my project. My project is on a 3 Axis Robot which moves on a gantry, picks and places the objects from one side to...
Please tell me the Important/Useful Chapters of 1) Quantitative Aptitude 2) Verbal and Non-verbal Ability from R.S Aggarwal for Written Test in Campus Placement of IT Companies. Also tell me...
Since a few days my PC is running very slow. The windows (Xp) restarts abruptly when I run heavy applications. I scanned the whole HDD with updated anti virus but...
hi all i wanna help in kalman filter i google it and read some good ppt but i think my prob. here based on statistical calculation it it if any...