CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@AbhinavDiwan • 26 Dec, 2009
I am 3rd year b.e. (ece) student. I am greatly interested in field of microprocessors and programming. I want to do m.tech. Which branch suits to my interest?
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 Jan, 2010 Anyone to help our friend? I'm no expert on M.Tech related issues.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Jan, 2010 Bump.

Folks, our friend needs your inputs. I personally do not have much idea about M.Tech courses.

We look forward to your responses.
@poomagal • 21 Jul, 2010 VLSI and embedded
@nenuadwani • 07 Oct, 2010 vlsi is a good branch even embedded is good if one is interested in core electronics.
17.5k views

Related Posts

@Debasmita Banerjee · Apr 25, 2016

Remember the 2014 hit Sci-fi Film Interstellar? In the film, Cooper, a former NASA pilot was instructed by Dr Brand to head the Endurance spaceship to a wormhole in search...
5.4k views

@kookyhere · May 7, 2012

Hey. Is anyone into Hospitality and Tourism sector after your Engineering. If so, Pls do guide me !👍 i am really passionate about entering this industry !
5.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 17, 2015

Inspired from this post about ECE engineers, I thought we should have such a thread for all engineering branches. A lot of us have experience in the industry and are...
96.5k views

@Vivien.hugo · May 24, 2012

I'm wondering how to be cunning in associating with other people? Do you have good ideas?
8.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 16, 2014

As was expected, India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched its two new naked street bikes named Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki ER-6N in the country. The much-awaited bikes are among the...
4k views