View Feed
group-icon
Java Developers
Community of Java Developers: Get Java Programming Help from fellow Java Developers across the world.
649 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Which books are best for C++ and Java studies?

i am studing engineering in E&TC from pune university at sinhgad college I still complited C language and now started study c++ and core Java which books best for c+ and core Java
If you're just a beginner, I'd suggest The Complete References by Herbert Schildt.
The Complete Reference C++
Java: The Complete Reference (LATEST EDITION)

I'm from VTU & I have found these books quite helpful. They certainly don't cover everything, but they give you a very good idea about the basics.

These books have plenty of examples that you can try on your own & understand how certain things work

If you find those two books difficult to understand, try E. Balaguruswamy book for C++ & Head First Java

Like I said before, not everything is in the book. So if you want to explore more & have a deeper understanding, there are numerous tutorials available online that are completely free. Then there are YouTube videos that you can have a look at.

Another great learning resource for Java is Oracle documentation. Look them up if you want to seriously build something in Java.

Hope that helps

Share this content on your social channels -